Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tonsillectomies and kids

On Jan 11th both my daughters had their tonsils and adenoids removed. 10 days later and I am as exhausted as a 1st time mom. I haven't had time to crochet or blog or even meet with my fiber arts group because I've been taking care of my children. Somehow, the removal of their tonsils turned them into 6-month old babies (except they aren't using diapers). :)


So tonight I'm back at it. I've talked to my son about Love Languages (mine is acts of service and his is quality time). We are very different so it's a struggle to make things work between us. I fed the kids and talked to them about the importance of not playing around cords and plugs. I've helped a fellow crocheter figure out a Red Heart pattern. Now, I blog and watch CSI. I will crochet this evening.

Sorry for not having the best blog right now, but it will get better. I promise.

Here's some fun pics for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment