Monday, January 2, 2017

What do you consider crafts?

Happy New Year! It's January 2nd and now that we've all recovered from our late night ringing in the new year, I want to welcome you to my new blog. I am a crochet artist. I have made everything from hats and mittens to afghans and sweaters. I've even made a doll. Crochet is my passion, but it is not my only craft. In addition to crochet, I also sew, can foods, plastic canvas, loom knit, and I am learning how to knit. I am a determined and confidant woman and I accomplish everything I try...that doesn't mean that every project turns out well, but I do accomplish it.

What do you consider a craft? Here are a few of what I consider crafts:

Crochet
Knit
Plastic Canvas
Loom Knitting
Sewing
Paper Mache
Painting
Woodworking

Come back later for a post on home-canning and see the surprise food I canned.

No comments:

Post a Comment